The Lexington Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) has been involved with transportation planning since being established in 1974. It is responsible, in cooperation with the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, for planning and coordinating all aspects of transportation planning on behalf of local governments within its region, which includes Fayette and Jessamine.
- Official website of Lexington Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Official website of Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Official website of Federal Highway Administration
|Some members of this project are also members of WikiProject Kentucky at Wikipedia. They help to create, edit and maintain a set of articles including a portal and a main article about Kentucky. They do this work on a volunteer basis under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
WikiProject Bluegrass Region
- Expand upon the Wikipedia:Economy of Lexington, Kentucky by adding post-1950 relevant material.
- Rewrite Wikipedia:Kentucky Wildcats, as it has weasel words and has inapproperiate tone throughout.
- Watch Wikipedia:Drew Curtis for vandalism. It needs expanding but I can't find much relevant information.
- Expanded upon Wikipedia:Kentucky Horse Park but needs further work.